On 10 September 2018, Marine Denis (Sciences Po) gave a presentation (in French) entitled « Territorialisation, ODD et résilience au changement climatique » in Dakar, Senegal. This presentation was provided as part of a three-day regional conference on « climate change and resilience of territories: which solutions in Western Africa? ».
The conference was organised by Innovation, Environnement et Developpement en Afrique (IED Afrique) and it covered the following topics:
- Resilient territorial economic development, growth and achievement of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs);
- Mobilities, transfers and resilient territorial development;
- climate change, natural capital, value chains and resilience of territories;
- adaptation of the private sector, local authorities and climate financing;
- modalities for political and economic partnership for action in favour of resilient collectivities and communities