Colloquium 2018 – Travel grants
Travel grants are available for scientists (including master students) with original contributions to the topics covered by the colloquium. Early career scientists such as PhD students and early post-docs as well as scientists from low-income countries are particularly encouraged to apply. No later than the 25th January 2018, interested scientists should,
- submit an abstract on which they are first author online and
- provide their CV to eb.ca1542230608.glu@1542230608syhpn1542230608aeco1542230608
The scientific committee will base their decision on the following criteria:
- scientific originality of abstract
- fitness to the scientific programme
- originality of previous work (this criterion may not be applicable for very early career stage scientists)
The travel grant can cover the cost of travel (economy class airline or train tickets), accommodation and the registration fee and will have a maximum amount of 1000 €.
The sponsorship from ESA, FNRS and Belspo will allow the reimbursement of actual costs upon presentation of original receipts after the colloquium.
All applicants will be notified of the outcome of the selection by email in March 2018, including the maximum amount of the grant for the selected candidates. If an application is not selected, the corresponding abstract can be withdrawn within one week of the receipt of the outcome of the travel grant selection. In this case, an email should be sent to eb.ca1542230608.glu@1542230608syhpn1542230608aeco1542230608 with the title of the abstract to be withdrawn.