My CV (including a complete list of publications) can be downloaded as a PDF file.
PhD thesis: Assimilation of sea surface temperature and sea surface height in a two-way nested primitive equation model of the Ligurian Sea at University of Liege PDF
Search all my publications on ORBI:
Publications on ORBI can be either downloaded directly or they will be sent to you per email (after accepting the usage license).
- Structure and application of numerical ocean models (OCEA0036-1)
- Data assimilation and inverse methods (OCEA0097-1)
- Short lecture on data assimilation with exercises
- Introduction to Optimal Interpolation and Variational Analysis
Most the packages I wrote are general-purpose and might be useful to you as well:
- Github repositories
- Ocean Assimilation Kit
- optiminterp, Optimal interpolation Fortran module with Octave interface
- Filtering inertia-gravity waves from the initial conditions of the linear shallow water equations
- Weakly Constrained Ensembles Method to create dynamically constrained ensemble perturbation for ensemble forecasts and data assimilation.
- Data assimilation package: Ensemble Perturbation Smoother